Join a Texas Medical Center and serve as the Interim Manager of Patient Services!
- The Manager of Patient Services will assess and address current organizational needs, work to enhance overall morale, and address gaps as it pertains to workload and bandwidth.
- Oversight includes 150 FTEs and 61 licensed/12 unlicensed beds.
- Must have the ability to be a versatile leader and multitask.
- Ideal candidates will bring a gentle spirit and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Pasadena is a vibrant community just 20 minutes from downtown Houston, Texas
- Houston, Texas is the largest city in the southern region of the United States and fourth-largest nationwide, trailing only New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
- A thriving metropolitan city, Houston has one of the largest economies in the nation, contributing to over 11,000 dining options and the famous Theater District spanning 17 blocks, ranking second only to New York City for world-class entertainment.
- Join a rich sporting culture with interstate rivalries in football, baseball, basketball, and hockey. Enjoy seeing the Houston Texans take on the Dallas Cowboys or cheer for the home team when the Astros play the Texas Rangers.
- See all the attractions Houston has to offer, from weekly rodeos to city BBQ contest with some of the best BBQ in the United States.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.