High-level Home Health Administrator opportunity overseeing multiple branches! Covenant Care is a very innovative and rapidly expanding Home Health and Hospice Organization. This opportunity has tremendous growth potential for advancement!
- The Home Health Administrator/Director of Clinical Services provides oversight to 100 FTEs, patient care, and administrative demands of the Crestview and Pensacola home health sites, with a total census close to 1,000.
- Reporting to the AVP of Home Health Services, this leader will perform as a high-level Director of Nursing, focused on building the clinical team, driving operations for both locations and identifying new ways to innovate home health care.
- Seeking an experienced healthcare executive with a strong background in home health administration, preferably over multiple sites.
- Must be engaging, compassionate, goal-oriented, collaborative and flexible.
- RN is strongly preferred but not required.
- Covenant Care is widely recognized as one of the largest and most comprehensive post-acute providers in the country.
- This nationwide non-profit agency offers hospice, home health, private duty home care, palliative care, Alzheimer's care and memory care services.
- The agency is expanding to new territories, namely Southern Florida, also called The Frontier, which includes areas like Orlando, Ft. Myers and Tampa.
- In 2018, Covenant Care celebrated its 35th anniversary and continues to expand as the years go by, while empowering patients and loved ones with more choices and less fear.
- Nestled along the Gulf Coast, Pensacola, Florida offers a variety of outdoor adventures and cultural activities along the pristine, sugar white shores.
- Give in to your creative side and visit one of the many hands-on working art centers, extraordinary ballets, operas, the symphony and an accredited museum of visual arts.
- Recently marking their 450th anniversary, Pensacola boasts a multitude of historic sites, festivals, and parades, and the rich history lends itself to fascinating historical and archaeological sites.
- Residents benefit from an abundance of resources, form the more than 40 primary and secondary schools which boast some of the highest standardized test scores in the state, to area hospitals and retirement homes which have won numerous awards.