Enjoy tropical lifestyle living and join Covenant Care – Home Health in Pensacola, Florida as the next Home Health Administrator!
- The Home Health Administrator will be responsible for the organization and direction of agency operations and functions according to approved policies, procedures, and standards.
- This role will oversee a team of five FTE’s.
- This position will be expected to build and stabilize the staffing needs of the organization, identify areas of opportunity for census growth and prepare the organization for upcoming surveys.
- The ideal candidate will be someone with tremendous organization skills, possess and demonstrate good working habits in order to set a precedent for team operations and have a strong attention to detail. This candidate should have a good mix clinical and people skills.
- Five+ years’ experience in a senior administrator position with five or more years of supervisory experience. Five+ years of Home Health experience required.
- BSN required; Masters preferred; RN license required.
- Covenant Care is widely recognized as one of the largest and most comprehensive post-acute providers in the country.
- This nationwide non-profit agency offers hospice, home health, private duty home care, palliative care, Alzheimer's care and memory care services.
- The agency is expanding to new territories, namely Southern Florida, also called The Frontier, which includes areas like Orlando, Ft. Myers and Tampa.
- In 2018, Covenant Care celebrated its 35th anniversary and continues to expand as the years go by, while empowering patients and loved ones with more choices and less fear.
- Nestled along the Gulf Coast, Pensacola, Florida offers a variety of outdoor adventures and cultural activities along the pristine, sugar white shores.
- Give in to your creative side and visit one of the many hands-on working art centers, extraordinary ballets, operas, the symphony and an accredited museum of visual arts.
- Recently marking their 450th anniversary, Pensacola boasts a multitude of historic sites, festivals, and parades, and the rich history lends itself to fascinating historical and archaeological sites.
- Residents benefit from an abundance of resources, form the more than 40 primary and secondary schools which boast some of the highest standardized test scores in the state, to area hospitals and retirement homes which have won numerous awards.