Seeking a Hospice Administrator to lead operations for Covenant Care – Panama City, Florida location!
- As Hospice Administrator, you will oversee daily operations for the Panama City facility.
- Strong hospice experience is preferred, along with strong business acumen and budgetary and financial expertise associated with administrative hospice care.
- RN preferred, but not required.
- Covenant Care is widely recognized as one of the largest and most comprehensive post-acute providers in the country.
- This nationwide non-profit agency offers hospice, home health, private duty home care, palliative care, Alzheimer's care, and memory care services.
- The agency is expanding to new territories, namely Southern Florida, also called The Frontier, which includes areas like Orlando, Ft. Myers, and Tampa.
- In 2018, Covenant Care celebrated its 35th anniversary and continues to expand as the years go by while empowering patients and loved ones with more choices and less fear.
- Panama City, Florida offers fun beach-town activities and entertainment for everyone. Check out Panama City Beach Winery or Coconut Creek Family Fun Park in your free time.
- The largest city between Tallahassee and Pensacola, Panama City is a paradise for water sports enthusiasts; from kayaking to kiteboarding, there’s plenty to enjoy on the water.