Seeking Interim Vice President of Quality and Safety for System Hospital!
- The Interim Vice President of Quality and Safety will oversee the regulatory, compliance, accreditation, infection prevention, and clinical metrics functions of a system hospital.
- Primary focus areas of the Interim Vice President include leading the readmission and length of stay initiative, improving reporting, and developing staff in the department.
- Seeking executive level leader with quality and safety experience at a healthcare system or system facility.
- Master's degree required.
- Registered Nurse preferred.
- Located in central Illinois, Peoria is nestled on the banks of the Illinois River.
- The city is home to a favorable cost of living and an array of cultural and historical attractions.
- Enjoy the Peoria river front, one of Illinois's oldest and most distinguished regions for entertainment in a friendly, vibrant urban environment.
- Peoria is situated directly between Chicago and St. Louis, less than three hours from each, providing easy access to two booming cities and the attractions they offer.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!