Lead Women’s Services at a 300-Bed Medical Center in Beautiful and Historic Area of Virginia!
- The Director of Women’s Services provides administrative and clinical leadership for Labor & Delivery, the Level II NICU, Postpartum services, and the Nursery.
- Seeking a hands-on, visible leader to serve as a clinical resource and mentor to staff, identify growth opportunities in programmatic offerings and volumes, cultivate strong physician relationships, and align services with community needs.
- Additional oversight areas include all staffing functions, developing the unit’s goals and budget, representing the unit to internal and external stakeholders, participating in hospital-wide committees, and quality and process improvement initiatives.
- Must bring a strong clinical background in Labor & Delivery.
- Active RN license required and can work towards a Virginia or Compact license. Certification in a specialty area or nursing leadership is preferred.
- BSN required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Southside Regional Medical Center is part of Bon Secours Mercy Health, a newly merged Catholic health ministry that serves residents across seven states and 45 hospitals.
- Serving the communities of Petersburg, Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Fort Lee and Chester, Southside Regional Medical Center is a 300-bed facility located on a 50-acre campus with nearly 400 physicians across 40+ specialties and 1,400 total healthcare professionals.
- A center for both learning and practicing innovative medicine, the campus includes three professional schools and seven satellite outpatient centers in the Tri-Cities, including: Southside Regional Cancer Center, Southside Emergency Care Center at Colonial Heights, Southside Rehabilitation Services, Colonial Heights Imaging, a full-service diagnostic imaging center, Women’s Imaging Center, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Southside Regional Wound Healing Center.
- Southside Regional Medical Center is a Certified Primary Stroke Center and has received the Gold Seal of Approval® for Hip and Knee Joint Replacement. Additionally, the facility is an Accredited Cancer Center with Gold Commendation and Outstanding Achievement Award, Accredited Comprehensive Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, and Accredited Facility for Breast Ultrasound, CT, Mammography, MRI & Ultrasound.
- The Petersburg, Virginia, Area has a firm place in our nation’s history books. Situated along the James River and at the confluence of the James and Appomattox Rivers, the Petersburg Area played a significant role in our nation’s early days and continues to be a region of great historic, commercial, and economic importance.
- Petersburg continues to grow and evolve with a thriving downtown area, local restaurants, galleries, coffee shops, bars, and museums. Additional attractions include many historical sites and battleground parks.
- Less than thirty minutes from Richmond, VA, Petersburg is also a short two-hour drive from the Washington, DC, and Virginia Beach areas.