Travel + Lodging Provided for New Interim Leadership Role!
Interim Assistant Manager, Labor and Delivery
- Seeking Interim Assistant Nurse Manager to focus on staffing, scheduling, and clinical issues for Labor and Delivery Services during the evening shift, 3:00-11:00pm.
- The unit conducts approximately 2,300 annual deliveries.
- Active Pennsylvania RN license required.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania’s largest city, is home to a number of historical sites such as Independence National Historic Park, Independence Hall, and the Liberty Bell, all related to the founding of the United States.
- The city is full of museums, music, and an abundance of food options; not to mention, a storied professional sports scene that includes the 76ers, the Phillies, the Eagles, and the Flyers.
- Higher education is a big deal in Philadelphia, being one of the founding members of the Association of American Universities, and housing the University of Pennsylvania (arguably the oldest university in the country).
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!