Head Arizona Alliance for Community Health Centers as CEO!
- As Chief Executive Officer, you will serve as a primary resource for organizations providing primary care to the underserved, including FQHCs, Rural Health Clinics, and Tribal organizations, among others.
- The ideal leader will be able to pick up on state differences with regards to primary care services, the internal structure of the organization and its teams, and Medicaid funding and the relationship with the Medicaid office.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s preferred
- The Arizona Alliance for Community Health Centers (AACHC) is the Primary Care Association (PCA) for the State of Arizona. All states have one designated PCA to advance the expansion of the Health Center Program and advocate for the health care interests of the medically underserved and uninsured.
- AACHC has many programs to assist member community health centers and the disadvantaged populations they serve. These programs vary from centralizing financial information and educational opportunities for members to peer networking committees for the sharing of best practices.
- AACHC has served as Arizona’s Primary Care Association since 1985 and continuously strives to fulfill its mission of promoting and facilitating the development and delivery of affordable and accessible community-oriented, high quality, culturally effective primary healthcare for everyone in the state of through advocacy, education, and technical assistance.
- AACHC is committed to serving as a resource for organizations providing primary health care to the underserved, including Health Center Program Grantees/Federally Qualified Health Centers, Rural Health Clinics, and Tribal organizations, among others.
- Phoenix, Arizona’s lovely capital city, boasts a warm climate, a bevy of cultural and historical attractions and breathtaking scenery.
- Truly an adventurer’s paradise, the area provides trails for hikers, bikers, and equestrians, along with mountains, skiing, and lakes.
- Enjoy one of Arizona’s four professional sports teams or year-round golf at one of the hundreds of area courses.
- Phoenix offers an average high temperature of 85 degrees more than 325 days of sunshine per year.