Head Arizona Alliance for Community Health Centers as CEO in Sunny Phoenix!
- As Chief Executive Officer, you will collaborate with Board of Directors on the development and execution of an organization-wide strategic plan.
- The ideal leader will be able to pick up on state differences with regards to primary care services, the internal structure of the organization and its teams.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with other organizations in the community who provide support services for CTC patients.
- Ensure that risk management and safety programs are adequate.
- Development of administrative policies and appropriate staff training.
- Oversee all organizational licensure and regulatory compliance.
- Ability to work effectively with others in a collaborative style.
- Strong interest in the challenge of creating a new and innovative program.
- Demonstrated interest and experience working with an underserved population.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; Master’s level education preferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience of successful senior operations/administrative leadership experience in the healthcare industry.
- The Arizona Alliance for Community Health Centers (AACHC) is the Primary Care Association (PCA) for the State of Arizona. All states have one designated PCA to advance the expansion of the Health Center Program and advocate for the health care interests of the medically underserved and uninsured.
- AACHC has many programs to assist member community health centers and the disadvantaged populations they serve. These programs vary from centralizing financial information and educational opportunities for members to peer networking committees for the sharing of best practices.
- AACHC has served as Arizona’s Primary Care Association since 1985 and continuously strives to fulfill its mission of promoting and facilitating the development and delivery of affordable and accessible community-oriented, high quality, culturally effective primary healthcare for everyone in the state of through advocacy, education, and technical assistance.
- AACHC is committed to serving as a resource for organizations providing primary health care to the underserved, including Health Center Program Grantees/Federally Qualified Health Centers, Rural Health Clinics, and Tribal organizations, among others.
- Phoenix, Arizona’s lovely capital city, boasts a warm climate, a bevy of cultural and historical attractions and breathtaking scenery.
- Truly an adventurer’s paradise, the area provides trails for hikers, bikers, and equestrians, along with mountains, skiing, and lakes.
- Enjoy one of Arizona’s four professional sports teams or year-round golf at one of the hundreds of area courses.
- Phoenix offers an average high temperature of 85 degrees more than 325 days of sunshine per year.