Seeking a visible, hands-on leader to join the Mountain Park Health Center team as Controller in beautiful Phoenix, AZ!
- Reporting directly to the CFO, the Controller will be responsible for the accurate and timely management of overall accounting activities as it pertains to outside audits, payroll, accounts payable, bookclose procedures, and grant reporting.
- The Controller will effectively communicate, partner and collaborate with all levels of management within the organization.
- Ideal candidates will be strong in delegation and accountability, experienced in mentoring, development and support of staff, as well as demonstrate a passion for community health and the mission of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or a related field required.
- CPA License required.
- Mountain Park Health Center is a nonprofit community health center. For nearly 40 years they have been providing whole-patient care for the entire family. Each year they keep nearly 90,000 of our neighbors in Goodyear, Tempe and Phoenix healthy.
- The organization is comprised of nine locations throughout the Phoenix area – six large clinics, two school-based clinics and one YMCA pediatric clinic.
- The integrated model provides access to a Care Team made up of a primary care physician or nurse practitioner, clinical pharmacist, behavioral health consultant and registered dietitian all in one exam room.
- With on-site services like lab and pharmacy, patients are able to receive the care they need all under one roof.
- Phoenix, Arizona’s lovely capital city, boasts a warm climate, a bevy of cultural and historical attractions and breathtaking scenery.
- Truly an adventurer’s paradise, the area provides trails for hikers, bikers and equestrians, along with mountains, skiing and lakes.
- Enjoy one of Arizona’s four professional sports teams or year-round golf at one of the hundreds of area courses.
- Phoenix offers an average high temperature of 85 degrees more than 325 days of sunshine per year.