Seeking a visible, hands-on leader to join the Mountain Park Health Center team as Controller in beautiful Phoenix, AZ!
- Reporting directly to the CFO, the Controller will be responsible for the accurate and timely management of overall accounting activities as it pertains to outside audits, payroll, accounts payable, book-close procedures, and grant reporting.
- The Controller will effectively communicate, partner and collaborate with all levels of management within the organization.
- Ideal candidates will be strong in delegation and accountability, experienced in mentoring, development and support of staff, as well as demonstrate a passion for community health and the mission of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or a related field required.
- CPA License required.
- Mountain Park Health Center is a nonprofit community health center. For nearly 40 years they have been providing whole-patient care for the entire family. Each year they keep nearly 90,000 of our neighbors in Goodyear, Tempe and Phoenix healthy.
- The organization is comprised of nine locations throughout the Phoenix area – six large clinics, two school-based clinics and one YMCA pediatric clinic.
- The integrated model provides access to a Care Team made up of a primary care physician or nurse practitioner, clinical pharmacist, behavioral health consultant and registered dietitian all in one exam room.
- With on-site services like lab and pharmacy, patients are able to receive the care they need all under one roof.
- Phoenix, Arizona’s lovely capital city, boasts a warm climate, a bevy of cultural and historical attractions and breathtaking scenery.
- Truly an adventurer’s paradise, the area provides trails for hikers, bikers and equestrians, along with mountains, skiing and lakes.
- Enjoy one of Arizona’s four professional sports teams or year-round golf at one of the hundreds of area courses.
- Phoenix offers an average high temperature of 85 degrees more than 325 days of sunshine per year.