Drive growth and strategy planning as the Vice President, Critical Care Services for Phoenix Children's Hospital, named among the "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2018
- The Vice President, Critical Care Services serves as the strategic and operational leader for the Newborn Intensive Care/NICU, Pediatric Intensive Care/PICU, Cardiovascular Intensive Care/CVICU, Emergency Department/ED, Respiratory Care Division, and ECMO/ELSO Program
- Provide oversight to ensure safety, compliance, quality care and a mission-driven experience for Phoenix Children’s Hospital patients, families and visitors
- Foster the growth, development and overall success of the Critical Care department through mentoring, long-term strategy planning and innovative process improvements
- Must have BSN with Master’s degree or MSN plus progressive leadership experience in critical/intensive care
- Ideal candidates will have professional background at the VP, Senior Executive, Associate CNO or CNO levels
- Must be Certified in nursing leadership or related clinical area
- Pediatric background strongly preferred
- Doctorate preferred
- As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, Phoenix Children’s Hospital delivers care across more than 75 pediatric specialties and is recognized as a Gold status leader in ECMO.
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital is Arizona’s only nationally recognized pediatric hospital by U.S. News & World Report; 2018-2019 marked the hospital’s eighth year earning this prestigious ranking.
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital was also cited as a top-50 pediatric facility in all 10 medical specialties for the 2019-2020 list.
- In 2018, Phoenix Children’s was named among the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” for the fifth consecutive year.
- Phoenix Children’s was named Business of the Year and Exceptional Innovator by the Greater Phoenix Chamber in 2018.
- Phoenix Children's Hospital partnered with Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center to construct a state-of-the-art Women’s and Children’s Pavillion, set to open in Spring 2021, adding a 60-bed Level III NICU, a 24-bed pediatric ER, six peds ORs, and 24 more general pediatric beds.
- Phoenix, Arizona’s lovely capital city, boasts a warm climate, a bevy of cultural and historical attractions and breathtaking scenery.
- Truly an adventurer’s paradise, the area provides trails for hikers, bikers, and equestrians, along with mountains, skiing, and lakes.
- Enjoy one of Arizona’s four professional sports teams or year-round golf at one of the hundreds of area courses.
- Phoenix offers an average high temperature of 85 degrees more than 325 days of sunshine per year.