Become the Director of Pre/Post-Procedural Nursing with Phoenix Children’s Hospital, one of the nation’s top-ranked pediatric facilities!
- The Director of Pre/Post-Procedural Nursing will work to develop strong relationships among staff members and physicians, oversee the transition to a new EMR, and assist with retention and hiring plans throughout the department.
- The ideal leader will possess a strong clinical background and prior pediatrics experience. Prior TJC experience is highly preferred.
- This leader will need to be a visible presence within the department, engaging in communication and providing mentorship to the team.
- A BSN degree is required and Masters highly preferred.
- PCH partnered with Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center to construct a state-of-the-art Women’s and Children’s Pavillion, set to open in Spring 2021, adding a 60-bed Level III NICU, a 24-bed pediatric ER, six peds ORs, and 24 more general pediatric beds
- As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, Phoenix Children’s Hospital delivers care across more than 75 pediatric specialties
- PCH is Arizona’s only nationally recognized pediatric hospital by U.S. News & World Report; 2018-2019 marked the hospital’s eighth year earning this prestigious ranking
- PCH was also cited as a top-50 pediatric facility in all 10 medical specialties for the 2019-2020 list
- In 2018, Phoenix Children’s was named among the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” for the fifth consecutive year
- Phoenix Children’s was named Business of the Year and Exceptional Innovator by the Greater Phoenix Chamber in 2018
- Phoenix, Arizona’s lovely capital city, boasts a warm climate, a bevy of cultural and historical attractions and breathtaking scenery
- Truly an adventurer’s paradise, the area provides trails for hikers, bikers, and equestrians, along with mountains, skiing, and lakes
- Enjoy one of Arizona’s four professional sports teams or year-round golf at one of the hundreds of area courses
- Phoenix offers an average high temperature of 85 degrees more than 325 days of sunshine per year