Competitive Salary for the Director of Pre/Post-Procedural Nursing with Phoenix Children’s Hospital, one of the nation’s top-ranked pediatric facilities!
- Seeking Director of Pre/Post-Procedural Nursing to oversee Pre-Op and PACU, Cath Lab, I.R., Radiology, and Aerodigestive Surgery nursing at Phoenix Children's Hospital, a nationally recognized, Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center.
- Phoenix Children's Hospital is expanding its footprint with a new tower, and this leader will play an integral role in helping the organization maintain a standard of excellence through this growth.
- The Director will work to develop strong relationships among staff members and physicians, oversee the transition to a new EMR, and assist with retention and hiring plans throughout the department.
- Must bring a strong clinical background and prior pediatrics experience. Prior TJC experience is highly preferred.
- This leader will need to be a visible presence within the department, engaging in communication and providing mentorship to the team.
- A BSN degree is required and Masters highly preferred.
- PCH partnered with Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center to construct a state-of-the-art Women’s and Children’s Pavillion, set to open in Spring 2021, adding a 60-bed Level III NICU, a 24-bed pediatric ER, six peds ORs, and 24 more general pediatric beds.
- As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, Phoenix Children’s Hospital delivers care across more than 75 pediatric specialties.
- PCH is Arizona’s only nationally recognized pediatric hospital by U.S. News & World Report; 2018-2019 marked the hospital’s eighth year earning this prestigious ranking.
- PCH was also cited as a top-50 pediatric facility in all 10 medical specialties for the 2019-2020 list.
- In 2018, Phoenix Children’s was named among the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” for the fifth consecutive year.
- Phoenix Children’s was named Business of the Year and Exceptional Innovator by the Greater Phoenix Chamber in 2018.
- Phoenix, Arizona’s lovely capital city, boasts a warm climate, a bevy of cultural and historical attractions and breathtaking scenery.
- Truly an adventurer’s paradise, the area provides trails for hikers, bikers, and equestrians, along with mountains, skiing, and lakes.
- Enjoy one of Arizona’s four professional sports teams or year-round golf at one of the hundreds of area courses.
- Phoenix offers an average high temperature of 85 degrees more than 325 days of sunshine per year.