Phoenix hospital seeks Interim Manager, Quality Assurance to develop a multi-site improvement plan for laboratory operations and quality processes
- The Interim Manager, Quality Assurance - Laboratory provides leadership to the laboratory department and staff to establish culture, prioritize safety and evolve the lab’s quality processes
- The Manager will introduce a seamless clinical lab improvement program to span multiple sites, ensuring operations and policies comply with regulatory standards and best practices
- Demonstrate an ability to influence stakeholders including physicians, lab managers and staff
- Must have professional healthcare background in biomedical, lab/path, Medical Technologist, blood bank or related area
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Lean Six Sigma or certification in Quality/Performance Improvement is strongly preferred (CQA NSQ, CQE, CPHQ, etc.)
- Phoenix, Arizona’s lovely capital city, boasts a warm climate, a bevy of cultural and historical attractions and breathtaking scenery.
- Truly an adventurer’s paradise, the area provides trails for hikers, bikers, and equestrians, along with mountains, skiing, and lakes.
- Enjoy one of Arizona’s four professional sports teams or year-round golf at one of the hundreds of area courses.
- Phoenix offers an average high temperature of 85 degrees more than 325 days of sunshine per year.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!