Unique opportunity to expand process improvement and quality initiatives across multiple sites as the Manager, Quality Assurance – Laboratory for Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- The Manager, Quality Assurance - Laboratory provides leadership to the laboratory department and staff to establish culture, prioritize safety and evolve the lab’s quality processes
- The Manager will introduce a seamless clinical lab improvement program to span multiple sites, ensuring operations and policies comply with regulatory standards and best practices
- Demonstrate an ability to influence stakeholders including physicians, lab managers and staff
- Must have professional healthcare background in biomedical, lab/path, Medical Technologist, blood bank or related area
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Lean Six Sigma or certification in Quality/Performance Improvement is strongly preferred (CQA NSQ, CQE, CPHQ, etc.)
- As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, Phoenix Children’s Hospital delivers care across more than 75 pediatric specialties and is recognized as a Gold status leader in ECMO.
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital is Arizona’s only nationally recognized pediatric hospital by U.S. News & World Report; 2018-2019 marked the hospital’s eighth year earning this prestigious ranking.
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital was also cited as a top-50 pediatric facility in all 10 medical specialties for the 2019-2020 list.
- In 2018, Phoenix Children’s was named among the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” for the fifth consecutive year.
- Phoenix Children’s was named Business of the Year and Exceptional Innovator by the Greater Phoenix Chamber in 2018.
- Phoenix Children's Hospital partnered with Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center to construct a state-of-the-art Women’s and Children’s Pavillion, set to open in Spring 2021, adding a 60-bed Level III NICU, a 24-bed pediatric ER, six peds ORs, and 24 more general pediatric beds.
- Phoenix, Arizona’s lovely capital city, boasts a warm climate, a bevy of cultural and historical attractions and breathtaking scenery.
- Truly an adventurer’s paradise, the area provides trails for hikers, bikers, and equestrians, along with mountains, skiing, and lakes.
- Enjoy one of Arizona’s four professional sports teams or year-round golf at one of the hundreds of area courses.
- Phoenix offers an average high temperature of 85 degrees more than 325 days of sunshine per year.