Hands on Interim Interventional Radiology & Cath Lab Manager in breathtaking Arizona!
- The Interventional Radiology & Cath Lab Manager will oversee 13-15 FTEs at a medical center in Phoenix, Arizona.
- This leader will lead the combination of the Cath Lab and Interventional Radiology.
- This is a hands-on role that will work alongside staff in the lab.
- Experience working with IR, Cath Lab or Perioperative experience.
- Manager will bring their experience to assess the Cath Lab operations including staff roles, productivity, staffing, case scheduling etc. Make recommendations to CNO
- Must have excellent team-building ability
- Help implement reporting structures within the department.
- BSN required. Masters is highly preferred at the clinical manager level
- Phoenix, Arizona’s lovely capital city, boasts a warm climate, a bevy of cultural and historical attractions and breathtaking scenery.
- Truly an adventurer’s paradise, the area provides trails for hikers, bikers, and equestrians, along with mountains, skiing, and lakes.
- Enjoy one of Arizona’s four professional sports teams or year-round golf at one of the hundreds of area courses.
- Phoenix offers an average high temperature of 85 degrees more than 325 days of sunshine per year.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!