Become the Vice President of Supply Chain and Biomedical Engineering for Phoenix Children’s Hospital in City known as the ‘Valley of the Sun’
- The VP of Supply Chain & Biomedical Engineering provides oversight for 6 direct reports and is responsible for overall strategic planning, design and execution of all supply chain and biomedical operations.
- The system-level leader is forward-thinking, facilitates professional growth of staff, and is recognized as the leading expert and authority for all related supply chain activity within the organization.
- Must possess the ability to evaluate the current state of the organization from a strategic perspective as well as understand how to scale up operationally.
- Ideal candidates will bring experience at a system-level in addition to an innovative, creative, and research-oriented spirit.
- Must bring 5+ years hospital-based experience at the senior management level.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, Phoenix Children’s Hospital delivers care across more than 75 pediatric specialties and is recognized as a Gold status leader in ECMO.
- The health system is the only children’s hospital in Arizona ever to have been recognized by U.S. News & World Report and one of only 22 children’s hospitals in the United States to rank in every surveyed specialty for 2021-2022.
- In 2018, Phoenix Children’s was named among the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” for the fifth consecutive year.
- Phoenix Children’s was named Business of the Year and Exceptional Innovator by the Greater Phoenix Chamber in 2018.
- Phoenix Children's Hospital partnered with Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center to construct a state-of-the-art Women’s and Children’s Pavillion, set to open in Spring 2022, adding a 60-bed Level III NICU, a 24-bed pediatric ER, six peds ORs, and 24 more general pediatric beds.
- Phoenix, Arizona’s lovely capital city, boasts a warm climate, a bevy of cultural and historical attractions and breathtaking scenery.
- Truly an adventurer’s paradise, the area provides trails for hikers, bikers, and equestrians, along with mountains, skiing, and lakes.
- Enjoy one of Arizona’s four professional sports teams or year-round golf at one of the hundreds of area courses.
- Phoenix offers an average high temperature of 85 degrees more than 325 days of sunshine per year.