Opportunity in Phoenix, Arizona, To Serve As Interim Director, Pre/Post Procedural Nursing
- The Interim Director, Pre/Post Procedural Nursing will have oversight for approximately 125 FTE and three departments: Pre-Operative/Post Anesthesia Care Unit, Interventional Radiology, and Catheterization Lab.
- Reporting to a Vice President position, goals for the interim leader include preparing for Joint Commission evaluation in coming year and developing current staff.
- Previous experience with children’s hospital, infection control, recovery, and operating room preferred.
- Active Arizona or compact nursing license required.
- BSN required; Master’s preferred.
- Phoenix, Arizona’s lovely capital city, boasts a warm climate, a bevy of cultural and historical attractions and breathtaking scenery.
- Truly an adventurer’s paradise, the area provides trails for hikers, bikers and equestrians, along with mountains, skiing and lakes.
- Enjoy one of Arizona’s four professional sports teams or year-round golf at one of the hundreds of area courses.
- Phoenix offers an average high temperature of 85 degrees more than 325 days of sunshine per year.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!