Work in The Berkshires, a Top Destination Spot with Travel + Lodging Provided!
Interim Director of Mother Baby Unit
- The Interim Director will provide leadership for the Mother Baby Unit with oversight for policies, staffing, regulatory compliance, continuous improvement, efficient operations, and implementing best practices.
- Seeking an experienced Women’s Services leader and strong communicator to oversee patient, employee, and physician relations.
- RN required. Any state’s license will be accepted.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Pittsfield, Massachusetts, is within the heart of The Berkshires region, which is home to a myriad of art, theatre, dance, music, film, and historic sites.
- Get lost in a crossroads of culinary culture – Berkshire features a number of orchards, farms, restaurants, specialty markets, wineries and breweries.
- Visit lakes, go skiing, discover horseback riding or learn violin – there’s something for everyone in The Berkshires of Massachusetts.
- Nearby cities within driving distance include Albany (1 hour), Boston (2.5 hours), Hartford (1 hour) and New York City (3 hours).
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!