Exciting Opportunity to Re-Imagine Patient Experience within Children’s Health as the new Sr. Director, Northern Market
- The Sr. Director of Patient Experience will work to execute system-wide strategies within the Northern Market that address all aspects of the patient experience.
- Reporting to, and in partnership with the Vice President, this dynamic leader will work directly with and in support of frontline operational, clinical, and ancillary leadership to drive understanding of department-level patient experience performance.
- The Sr. Director will assist the VP in redefining what exceptional patient experience is, and ensure the organization is meeting those standards. Includes oversight and implementation of strategic plans laid out by senior leadership.
- The ideal candidate will have an operations background, and have demonstrated proven success working at a director level. Must be a transformational and innovative leader, capable of inspiring change. Exceptional collaboration, communication and strategic thinking skills will be critical.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in patient experience in a health system setting and a minimum of 7 years management experience required. Certified Patient Experience Professional (CPXP) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Children’s Health, a not-for-profit hospital system with two full-service hospitals licensed for 610 beds and four outpatient centers, is one of the largest and top-ranked pediatric hospitals in the United States.
- For more than 100 years, the organization's mission has been to make life better for children. The organization has a long-standing commitment to their community that includes not only high-quality patient care but also advocacy, education, and preventive care.
- Children’s Health has held the AANC Magnet® designation for nursing excellence since 2009. They are nationally ranked in all 10 pediatric specialties byU.S. News & World Report, serve as the primary pediatric teaching facility forUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, and are recognized for quality care in every specialty.
- Children’s Health provides treatment for the full range of healthcare issues including advanced comprehensive treatment for the most acute and complex cases such as heart disease, cancer, and cystic fibrosis.
- Children’s Health has been named for nine consecutive years as one of the 150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Reviews and they have been ranked #26 on the Best Health Care Companies to Work for in Texas.
- Discover the active city of Plano, Texas by strolling through historic downtown, catching a concert, or exploring museums and parks.
- The lively community offers ethnic festivals, arts and crafts fairs, exciting theatre, and sporting events year-round.
- Plano is located a mere 20 miles from downtown Dallas.
- The area offers a low cost of living, business friendly climates, and high-quality education.