Interim HR Executive Opportunity Available!
- As Interim Human Resources Executive, you will oversee all human resources operations for the facility
- Goals include assisting with Workday implementation and go-live, assessing existing processes, policies, and procedures, and bringing together disparate HR teams from across the organization
- Must be immediately available
- Bachelor’s required, Master’s preferred
- Pleasanton, California is a suburb in the San Francisco Bay Area, located approximately 25 miles east of Oakland.
- Home to the headquarters of Safeway, Workday, and many other well-known companies, the city is consistently ranked as a top city to live.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including accrual of paid time off (PTO); access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!