Largest hospital south of Boston looking to fill the Interim Cardiac Cath Leader role.
- The Cardiac Cath Lab Manager bring their experience to assess the Cath Lab operations including staff roles, productivity, staffing, case scheduling etc. Make recommendations to CNO
- Very strong experience in cath lab operations
- Must have excellent team-building ability
- Help implement new reporting structures within the department.
- Understand dynamics in a union environment. Our leader will really help the CNO get a handle on the current state of the department and make recommendations for improvement...change management
- Minimum requirements: RN or CVT with previous Cath Lab management experience, Bachelor's degree and at least five year's of clinical work history
- Plymouth is a coastal town in Massachusetts, south of Boston.
- It is the site of the first Pilgrim settlement, founded in 1620. Plymouth Rock, a boulder in Pilgrim Memorial State Park, marks the place where settlers are thought to have landed on shore.
- The Mayflower II, a full-scale replica of the ship that carried the Pilgrims across the Atlantic, is usually anchored at the park.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!