Missouri Medical Center is seeking their new Director of Med/Surg
- The Director of Med/Surg is responsible for one of the three Med/Surg units including the oversight of approximately 45 FTEs.
- Will assist with the preparation for upcoming surveys and ensuring that the unit is following the proper guidelines and regulations.
- The Director will focus on an improvement in patient falls, readmission rates, and ensuring that CAUTI and CLABSIs are in good standings.
- Seeking a dynamic leader who will invest adequate time into building trusting relationships throughout the department, and properly developing staff members. Must have knowledge of Med/Surg leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree and active compact RN license are required.
- Located in the heart of southeast Missouri, Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center encompasses two hospitals and numerous healthcare service facilities, including cancer treatment centers and physical therapy and rehabilitation facilities.
- Offering a range of medical services and procedures to patients in the region, Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center brings quality health care to this community with a variety of services and an experienced team of physicians and caregivers.
- At Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, they provide surgical care, advanced technology and knowledgeable and experienced surgeons.
- Offering a range of surgical services in almost every medical specialty - everything from general surgery to treat colorectal cancer, gastroesophageal reflux and hernias, to minimally invasive and robotic-assisted surgical options.
- Their skilled teams work closely with patients, families and their primary care doctors to answer questions and address concerns.
- At Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, the focus is on patient safety, care and comfort.
- Situated in Southeast Missouri midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, Poplar Bluff has so much to offer!
- Nestled among the Ozark foothills, spring-fed streams, a national forest, a peaceful lake and fertile farmland, Poplar Bluff serves as a regional hub for education, health care, business and light industry.
- Highlights of this town include award winning BBQ and the best pink lemonade in the region that you won’t want to miss!
- Visit the Downtown district where you can catch a show at the historic Rodgers Theatre or try a number of locally brewed beers at the Bronze Owl.
- Poplar Bluff is ideally situated near a number of outdoor attractions unmatched in their natural beauty.