Join a Pacific Northwest region Medical Center as the Interim Manager, CDU/ADU
- The Interim Manager of the Clinical Decision Unit (CDU) and Acute Dialysis Unit (ADU) will be responsible for the coordination of day-to-day operations within the units, as well as approximately 36 FTEs.
- Seeking an innovative leader that will be capable of analyzing unit processes and workflows to implement effective plans into place, as well as increasing the observation and overall status of patients.
- Ideal candidates will bring strong leadership skills and will be able to create positive working relationships with staff members to ensure that long-term goals within the departments are met.
- Active RN license is required.
- BSN degree is required; MSN degree is preferred.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.