Two Leaders Needed for Primarily Remote Openings!
- The Interim Risk Manager is responsible for the hospital's policies, procedures, and activities aimed at minimizing, identifying, mitigating, and controlling professional and general liability risks.
- Collaborates with legal and claims management team.
- Seeking a leader with three years of risk experience and excellent communication skills.
- Be a leader and take initiative to do root cause analysis to identify and sole grievances and inquiries.
- RN required. An active license from any state will be accepted and must be willing to obtain Oregon licensure.
- This role is primarily remote with occasional travel to the organization expected.
- As the largest city in the state of Oregon, Portland hosts a population of more than 600,000 individuals
- The city boasts a reputation for manicured parks, eclectic nightlife, fine micro-breweries and distilleries, and nature that intertwines into the city
- The temperate climate provides residents and visitors with warm, dry summers and cool, rainy winters; making it an ideal location for the avid outdoorsman
- Packing an impressive array of theaters, museums and botanical gardens, Portland has created a name for itself as a culturally rich destination
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.