An Oregon Medical Center is seeking their new Interim Manager, Surgical Services!
- The Interim Manager, Surgical Services, is responsible for the oversight of daily operations throughout the department.
- This leader will oversee OR, PACU, Short Stay, MPU, and SPD specialty units, and ensure that policies and protocols are consistently followed to ensure optimal patient care.
- The Interim Manager will have approximately 66+ direct reports and will serve as a supportive resource and subject matter expert for staff members.
- Must be willing to start within two weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Portland, the largest city in the state of Oregon, hosts a population of more than 600,000 individuals
- It boasts a reputation for manicured parks, eclectic nightlife, fine micro-breweries and distilleries, and nature that cuts right into the city
- The temperate climate provides residents and visitors with warm, dry summers and cool, rainy winters; making it an ideal location for the avid outdoorsman
- Packing an impressive array of theaters, museums and botanical gardens, Portland has created a name for itself as a culturally rich destination
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.