If mountain vistas and outdoor adventure suit your lifestyle, you’d relish in this Interim Director of Nursing position for a long-term care facility in Northern California
- The Interim Director of Nursing oversees skilled nursing and long-term care
- Oversee staff scheduling, quality of care, assessments, performance and general nursing operations
- The Interim will focus on meeting compliance standards, providing stability and expertise surrounding Long-Term Care, making necessary improvements and mentoring other leaders
The Ideal Interim Leader
- Must have active California RN license, BLS certification and knowledge of regulatory standards (i.e. Title 22, OBRA, HCFA)
- Requires significant background in Long-Term Care and experience as a nurse leader
- Portola is a quaint city on the eastern edge of Northern California and has a population of 2,100 residents
- Surrounded by natural beauty with miles of open trails and acres of protected national forest, Portola is located less than an hour’s drive from Reno and a little over two hours from Sacramento
- In Portola, the Feather River flows through the heart of the city where you can canoe, kayak or paddleboard against the backdrop of the High Sierras
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!