A Virginia Medical Center is searching for an Interim Manager of Case Management to join their team
- The Interim Manager of Case Management will be responsible for the oversight of day-to-day operations of the department.
- Reporting to the Market Director of Case Management, this leader will oversee a team of 10 FTEs.
- This leader will be expected to ensure new team members are properly oriented, work to stabilize the team and ensure proper departmental process are being followed.
- The ideal candidate will be a visible, hands-on, and knowledgeable leader. Must be able to mentor and coach staff.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- BSN or Bachelor’s in Social Work required. Master’s preferred.
- Portsmouth is a laid-back, peaceful, historic seaport city in the heart of metropolitan Hampton Roads. The ocean is only 30 minutes away, downtown Norfolk is a 5-minute ferry ride across the Elizabeth River, and Colonial Williamsburg is a quick 45-minutes just up the road.
- Discover history, the arts, and new things to do for all in Portsmouth, Virginia. Some of the best ways to enjoy free time include getting outside and enjoying nature, playing golf, or getting your adrenaline pumping traveling at high speeds on an indoor racetrack. Or simply take a walk along the harbor or people watch from a sidewalk cafe.
- Art can be found throughout all of the areas of Portsmouth, but most notably in Olde Towne. The Portsmouth Cultural Arts District is home to over twenty public art installations including sculptures, murals, and even painted electrical boxes. Stop by the Portsmouth Arts and Cultural Center and enjoy the changing exhibits featuring local and regional artists.
- Don’t forget to include shopping on your list. From home and garden to bike sales & repairs, vintage thrift to marine, antique, and even skate shops, Portsmouth has a little something for everyone.
- When it comes to dining, Portsmouth is full of pleasant surprises. Classic, southern cooking. exotic spins on international cuisine, steaks, burgers, fries & big TV’s Portsmouth has it all. There’s no question good eating is part of the adventure of Portsmouth.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.