Join an Iowa non-profit healthcare organization as the Interim Director of Nursing
- The Director of Nursing will be responsible for oversight of the nursing department in its entirety, including 3 direct reports, and approximately 40 FTEs.
- This position will require a collaborative mentality to promote progression within the department and allowing both short and long-term goals to be met.
- Ideal candidates will be both personable and approachable to ensure that positive work relationships are developed between leadership and staff. Additionally, this leader will need to be understanding of religious factors, as this is a faith-based organization.
- Experience with Point Clare Click (PCC) required.
- Active compact RN license required; BSN preferred.
- Known as the "Hometown to the World," Postville, Iowa, contains a diverse population, reflected in the many local authentic restaurants, businesses, and neighborhoods.
- Visitors to Postville tour the John R. Mott House, a two-story Victorian style house which was the home of the 1946 Nobel Peace Prize winner and the other historic places. Taste the best burgers around at Club 51. Children enjoy visiting the YMCA for a pick-up game of basketball, swimming at the city pool and picnicking at the local parks in town.
- Postville is centrally located two hours from both Cedar Rapids, IA, and Madison, WI.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.