New opportunity to join a New York hospital as Interim Manager or Infection Prevention
- Oversees Infection Control and Prevention activities by establishing policies, procedures, and protocols which minimize hospital acquired infections within the institution and monitors compliance to assure a top-quality experience for patients
- Support challenges related to Covid, sanitation and a new building
- Must have working knowledge of safety and regulatory standards such as OSHA, AIA, Department of Health, Joint Commission
- Previous infection prevention leadership experience
- CIC preferred
- Poughkeepsie is located off the banks of the Hudson River, in upstate New York, and is less than two hours from New Haven, Connecticut as well as New York City
- Poughkeepsie is home to Vassar College, a nationally-ranked academic institution recently ranked 12th in the nation by U.S. News & Report’s Best Colleges
- Poughkeepsie’s historic downtown offers world-class shopping and local cuisines for every palette
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!