Seeking Leader for Interim Manager of Nursing Operations, Radiology Role!
- The Interim Manager of Nursing Operations, Radiology will oversee a large radiology department at a 365-bed system hospital.
- A primary focus of the interim leader will be to build a cohesive team among current staff.
- Seeking an interventional radiology nursing leader with a strong radiology background and ability to function in a high volume environment.
- Union experience preferred.
- BSN degree required. Active New York nursing license preferred.
- Poughkeepsie, New York, is located off the banks of the Hudson River, in upstate New York, and is less than two hours from New Haven, Connecticut, and New York City
- Once a railroad bridge, the Walkway Over the Hudson has views of the Catskill Mountains and the Hudson River. Right outside of the city sits the Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site includes a library and museum.
- Poughkeepsie is home to Vassar College, a nationally-ranked academic institution recently ranked 14th in the nation by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Colleges.
- Poughkeepsie’s historic downtown offers world-class shopping and local cuisines for every palette.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!