Support a 70-bed inpatient hospital as the Interim Nurse Supervisor for psychiatric care in patients 5 to 18 years old
- Provide leadership and support to 3 FTEs as Interim Nurse Supervisor for child and adolescent psychiatric care, for ages 5 to 18
- Serve as the primary point of contact for administration while managing staffing, patient flow and increasing acuity
- Seeking a visible, receptive leader to connect with parents, coordinate new admissions and make critical decisions
- RN with significant behavioral, psychiatric or mental health background
- Providence is the capital of Rhode Island located just one hour from Boston, Massachusetts, and has a rich history as one of the country’s oldest cities.
- Home to Brown University and the Rhode Island School of Design, Providence combines the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city.
- One of the nation’s hottest culinary destinations, the city has undergone a dramatic transformation over the past 50 years, boasting a thriving arts community, vibrant and diverse neighborhoods, a renowned restaurant scene, and more.
- Enjoy local favorites like WaterFire Providence, a series of bonfires along the three rivers near downtown, or explore the waterways by gondola or kayak.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!