Serve as Interim Supervisor for SPD at a Rhode Island Hospital!
- The Interim SPD Supervisor will be responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of the Sterile Processing Department in both facility locations, consisting of 16 OR’s in total.
- This leader will report to the Director of Surgical Services and oversee a team of 23 FTE’s.
- This position will be expected to manage day-to-day operations and help the team stay focused. They will assist in the growth of volume for the department. Along with maintaining quality of equipment, employee satisfaction and showing an increased focus on employee engagement.
- The ideal leader will have strong organizational skills and pay close attention to detail. They will need to be forward thinking and keep projects moving. They will need to anticipate the needs of the department and be strong and positive communicator.
- Bachelor's degree required. Certification preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Providence is the capital of Rhode Island located just one hour from Boston, Massachusetts, and has a rich history as one of the country’s oldest cities.
- Home to Brown University and the Rhode Island School of Design, Providence combines the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city.
- One of the nation’s hottest culinary destinations, the city has undergone a dramatic transformation over the past 50 years, boasting a thriving arts community, vibrant and diverse neighborhoods, a renowned restaurant scene, and more.
- Enjoy local favorites like WaterFire Providence, a series of bonfires along the three rivers near downtown, or explore the waterways by gondola or kayak.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.