Seeking an Interim ICU Manager to join a Pennsylvania Hospital!
- The Interim ICU manager will run day-to-day operations, work to stabilize the ICU unit, and act as a mentor and educator for staff.
- Focus will be to drive process improvement and enhance employee morale.
- Ideal candidates will be supportive, excellent communicators, and bring previous leadership background.
- Rn license required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Scenic landscapes and bountiful nature make Bucks County an idyllic place for artist inspiration and interpretation. Tour the many galleries and studios of the countryside and mark your calendars for the many arts weekends that occur in Bucks County, including the Tinicum Arts Festival and Doylestown Arts Festival!
- Beautiful views and delicious food make for the perfect al fresco setting. Many Bucks County restaurants space for diners outdoors. What better way to enjoy the beautiful spring and summer weather than with a table outside
- Take a distillery tour and get your fair share of samples in whiskey, vodka and more spirits! Indulge in a sip at one of Bucks County’s beautiful wineries. Visit the vineyards, taste handcrafted seasonal wines and toast to the rich heritage behind these local vintners. Pull up a stool and have a local brewmaster pour a pint at one of 22+ breweries along the Bucks County Ale Trail.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.