Seeking an Interim Perioperative Manager to join a team of experts at a California Hospital.
- The Interim Perioperative Manager will be responsible for the oversite and day-to-day operations of assigned departments within a 16 bed Critical Access Hospital.
- This role will report directly to the Chief Nursing Officer and oversee a team of six direct reports.
- This position will be expected to logically balance the staffing needs of the department to help reduce overtime. They will also be expected to complete audits of documentation, ensuring conformance with policies and procedures, provision of training and competency of staff and successful organizational and administrative operation.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who understands the big picture of patient care. They will have previous nursing leadership experience within surgical services.
- CPR, NRP and ACLS certifications are required.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Current California RN license.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Quincy, CA is nestled against the western slope of the Sierra Nevada Mountain range and tucked at the edge of the lush American Valley.
- It is known for its rolling green ranchlands buttressed by towering peaks, beautifully preserved historic buildings and a vibrant downtown area.
- The Bucks Lake area, 17 miles southwest of Quincy, is the centerpiece of recreation for central Plumas County where there are two cozy lodges with dining and lodging; there is a bed and breakfast and a marina with cabins and boat rentals.
- During the winter, Bucks Lake is a premiere destination for snowmobilers and cross-country skiers, with staging facilities and 75 miles of groomed trails with great snow.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.