Bring Your Skills to Sunny California and Join a Medical Center as the New Interim Director Quality!
- The Interim Director Quality will be responsible for accessing workflow and utilizing reports effectively as well as effectively communicating with leadership.
- The Director will act as a mentor to staff and ensure goals and initiatives are in alignment throughout the facility.
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to effectively improve processes and ratings within a facility.
- RN preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- The eight National Forests and numerous wilderness areas in the Shasta Cascade Region all offer fantastic trails. These can provide a once-in-a-lifetime family experience using either horses or llamas for carrying those camping essentials, or take the avid fisherman or hunter to a remote locale they would never find on their own.
- There are dozens of beautiful waterfalls dotting the Northern California landscape. Whether you spend a day or an entire weekend exploring the waterfalls of UpState CA, be sure to wear comfortable shoes, take along a light jacket, don't forget your camera, and always remember to tread lightly!
- Enjoy woodland plants, bold uses of annual color, a crevice rock garden and native plant areas in their natural setting nestled along the Sacramento River. Open dawn to dusk, river access. No entry fee.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!