Serve as the Director of Quality for the award-winning Mercy Medical Center in picturesque Redding, California!
- The Director of Quality is responsible for the design, coordination, implementation, and management of the Performance Improvement plan and will identify opportunities for improved patient care and outcomes.
- The Director will provide leadership in implementing quality, safety, service, and efficiency strategies into the overall processes that affect the organizations operations and mission. Additionally, the Director will establish annual performance improvement goals with relevant stakeholders to ensure that hospital-focused projects are effectively implemented and achieved.
- Seeking a persevered leader who will bring a level of urgency while upholding a high level of communication with staff, physicians, and executive leadership and guaranteeing that they are consistently held accountable.
- Ideal candidates will bring expertise on accreditation and regulatory guidelines to guarantee that they are constantly met, as well as experience in collecting, analyzing, and aggregation of data to ensure that necessary action plans are being put into place.
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare-related field preferred; RN license is preferred.
- Mercy Medical Center Redding is a 266-bed hospital that offers major medical services including a Level II Trauma Center specializing in Cardiovascular, Stroke, Orthopedic, Neurological, Cancer, Maternity, and Robotics Surgery.
- Mercy Redding is a part of the Dignity Health System, one of the nation’s largest health care systems, with more than 39 hospitals serving communities in Arizona, California, and Nevada. Additionally, the hospital is proud to obtain a partnership with Stanford for Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Mercy Redding has received the National Research Corporation’s Consumer Choice Award for eight consecutive years. Mercy Redding was recently recognized by U.S. News & World Report for high performance in all five areas of adult care including knee and hip replacement, heart failure, bypass surgery, and pulmonary disease.
- With a high focus on patient-centered care, Mercy Redding values compassion, inclusion, integrity, excellence, and collaboration to ensure that both staff and patient needs are consistently met.
- Nestled in the north end of the Sacramento Valley, Shasta County and its three cities, Redding, Anderson, and Shasta Lake are just 2.5 hours from the city of Sacramento.
- Redding is an outdoor paradise for young and old alike featuring mountains all around, a river running through the town, and national parks in every direction. Cradled by Mount Shasta and Mount Lassen, Redding has 300+ sunny days per year.
- Redding is also known for its famous Sundial Bridge, not to mention world-class fishing and 200 miles of hiking and biking trails for all abilities.
- It is easy to head out on a daytrip to see the bubbling mud pots and boiling lakes in Lassen Volcanic National Park or get refreshed by the waterfall at McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park.