Join a California Hospital as Interim Department Manager of Social Services
- Shift is 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- Details on scope of the role will be shared with qualifying candidates.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Redwood City is part of California’s dynamic Bay Area, and lies less than an hour from San Francisco’s city center.
- Residents enjoy sunshine nearly year-round, with average temperatures in the 70s/80s for summer, and 40s/50s during winter months.
- Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Redwood City is home to several large online and tech companies including Oracle and Shutterfly.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information. \