The CEO of the NHA leads professional operations of the Association and its related entities.
- Under the direction of the NHA Board of Directors, the CEO of the NHA leads professional operations of the Association and its related entities, including the Nevada Health Facilities Research and Education Foundation and the Nevada Health Political Action Committee.
- The CEO provides leadership, strategic guidance and management direction to fulfill the organization’s mission and vision.
- The NHA is a not-for-profit, statewide trade association with a $2.8M annual budget. It represents 65 member organizations which includes 100 percent of Nevada’s acute care hospitals along with other specialty hospitals and healthcare organizations.
- Seasoned and successful leader with experience operating effectively in a complex health-related industry or organization.
- Experience, engagement or interaction with government and public health entities.
- Solid track record of developing and cultivating strong, effective collaborations and partnerships among diverse constituencies.
- Experience in effectively representing hospital needs with an understanding of the broader economic and political demands.
- Experience collaborating, strengthening, and working effectively with members of a Board.
This search is being led by the Executive and Physician Leadership Search Group of AMN Leadership Solutions, a division of AMN Healthcare. AMN Healthcare is the leader and innovator in total talent solutions for healthcare organizations across the nation.