Division CFO opportunity for locally-owned health system
- Partner with operational leaders to provide financial information for decision-making with a focus on cost management, revenue enhancement and benchmarking comparisons.
- Identify, develop and enhance systems and procedures designed to ensure accurate and timely reporting of statistical and financial performance and interpretation of data to expand on the Division’s services.
- Provide advisory and ongoing training and support service in the use of the hospital’s financial data.
- Renown is a locally owned, not-for-profit health system that includes five hospitals, urgent care centers, laboratory services, x-ray and imaging services, primary care and specialty physicians.
- As Reno’s only locally-governed network, all of Renown’s earnings stay in the community — and are reinvested into programs, people and equipment to better serve residents.
- Renown has developed strong partnerships with a list of outstanding health systems including Stanford Medicine.
- Minimum of seven years of progressive experience in healthcare financial management; CFO experience highly desired.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- CPA or MBA required.
This search is being led by the Executive and Physician Leadership Search Group of AMN Leadership Solutions, a division of AMN Healthcare. AMN Healthcare is the leader and innovator in total talent solutions for healthcare organizations across the nation.