Become the new Interim Subject Matter Expert, Infection Prevention at a WA Hospital.
- Shift is 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- The Interim Subject Matter Expert, Infection Prevention will collaborate with an integrated team in the design, implementation, and promotion of a comprehensive program for the surveillance, prevention, and control of infectious or preventable disease across the continuum of care.
- Coordinates with the Employee Health, Safety and Infectious Disease Programs to ensure ongoing infection prevention activities that meet all regulatory, licensing, accrediting requirements, and national infection prevention standards.
- BSN Degree required.
- WA RN license NOT required.
- CIC required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Situated 11 miles southeast of downtown Seattle, Renton, Washington straddles the southeast shore of Lake Washington at the mouth of the Cedar River
- The area is home to a mild climate that makes it an ideal getaway for the avid outdoorsman
- Residents enjoy an impressive slate of outdoor recreation such as cycling, hiking, boating, rock climbing and skiing
- Often referred to as the Emerald City, Seattle is surrounded with greenery all year-round, which is fitting since Washington is known as the “Evergreen State”. Downtown Seattle is home to the Seattle Art Museum, The Seattle Symphony, and Pike Place Market as well as Super Bowl XLVIII champions, the Seattle Seahawks.
- The Seattle Center is a premier destination for arts, entertainment, leisure, and children’s activities – the 74-acre campus is home to The Museum of Pop Culture, The Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum, and the ever-popular Space Needle.
- Thrill and adventure isn’t limited to only Seattle; you can also explore Washington’s 120 state parks, three national parks, six national forests, 18 national wildlife refuges, or the nation.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!