Seeking a dynamic nursing leader to promote a culture of excellence as Director of Case Management for award-winning Northern Dutchess Hospital, part of Nuvance Health.
- The Director for Case Management will oversee and manage all aspects of the hospital’s care management processes, including level of care and continued stay reviews, denial management, discharge planning, social work, utilization review, and the community care management initiative.
- Reporting directly to the President, the Director will lead a team of 12 FTEs, comprised of Case Managers, Social Workers, and Clinical Documentation Specialists. Responsible for effective employee recruitment, performance assessment, and development, while creating a culture of strong team communication and engagement.
- Develops a collaborative model of case management with a focus on patient experience and through close partnership with hospital, system, physician, and Board leadership.
- Seeking a strategic leader with an understanding of fiscal management to maintain optimal readmission rates and key financial and patient satisfaction metrics for the department.
- Ensure compliance with all Nuvance Health and affiliate policies and serve as a liaison to regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred. Seeking a leader who brings experience managing RN Case Managers.
- Active RN license required. Must obtain ACM, CCM, or CMAC certification within two years of employment.
- Northern Dutchess Hospital is an 84-bed, nonprofit hospital and is part of the Nuvance Health System, a seven-hospital system.
- Nuvance Health is an integrated health system offering convenient, accessible, and affordable care to the members of their communities in Connecticut and New York.
- Recognized for their leadership in maternity and orthopedic excellence, Northern Dutchess Hospital is also proud to feature their Cancer, Neuroscience, and Heart and Vascular institutes that provide patients with specialized and comprehensive care.
- Along with their outstanding reputation, Northern Dutchess Hospital has received a Gold Seal of Approval, 5 Star Rating, and has been designated by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) as a Robotic Center of Excellence.
- Northern Dutchess Hospital offers a broad range of services from Aging, Cancer Care, Emergency Care, Health and Wellness, Heart & Lung, Neurosciences, Ortho Care, Pain Management and Rehabilitation Therapies.
- Rhinebeck, New York, is a historic town nestled in New York’s scenic Hudson Valley, and is located just east of the Hudson River with views of the Catskill Mountains. Rhinebeck is easily accessible to New York City, Connecticut, and Upstate New York.
- Rhinebeck offers many outdoor attractions including Ferncliff Forest, and Poet’s Walk Park. Outdoor activities including running/biking trails, and residents even enjoy traveling short distances for skiing and snowboarding attractions.
- This scenic village boasts tree-lined streets and many independent specialty shops offering goods ranging from apparel to gifts. You will also find boutique farms and orchards, spas, and many unique cuisines to choose from.
- Rhinebeck is a cultural mecca for art & culture offering galleries, museums, performing arts, and historic architecture. Rhinebeck also boasts independent film and has had several movies and T.V. shows using areas of the town for filming.