Join a New York Hospital as their new Interim House Supervisor!
- The Interim House Supervisor will oversee day-to-day operations within a hospital-operated nursing home and will supervise resident care as well as nursing operations on three skilled nursing units.
- Will focus highly on staff development/education and will ensure quality monitoring of daily functions while simultaneously acting as a clinical resource to all staff members.
- Will provide supervision and coordination of resident care through assessments and evaluations of individual resident care needs.
- Ideal candidate will bring 3+ years of experience in geriatrics and/or med/surg nursing.
- Bachelor’s degree and RN license is required; Master’s degree is preferred.
- Rhinebeck, New York, is a historic town nestled between the Catskill Mountains and the Hudson River.
- Residents enjoy skiing, fishing, and boating during the summer months and snowboarding, skiing, and dog sledding in the winter.
- This scenic village boasts tree-lined streets that beckon you to meander for hours through unique specialty shops and taste the historic Dutch inspired cuisine.
- Rhinebeck is a mecca for art & culture with several movies/T.V. shows using areas of the town for filming.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.