Join a California Medical Center as the New Interim Assistant Nurse Manager, OR!
- Shift is 7:00AM-4:00PM
- 3+ years of clinical nursing experience relevant to given department, including 2 years leadership experience; BLS and ACLS certifications required.
- Active CA RN license required.
- BSN Degree Required; Master’s Preferred.
- Must be available to start within two weeks upon acceptance.
- Richmond, California, rests along the waterfront of the ever-popular San Francisco Bay, about 40 minutes from the namesake city.
- Richmond is home to a diverse community who enjoy nearby beaches, dog-friendly parks, and frequent festivals and celebrations.
- With five marinas and yacht clubs along the Bay Trail, you’ll never lack in water or outdoor activities, not to mention wineries and breweries with sunset views.
- Historic Downtown Richmond is a safe and vibrant destination for arts, history, and entertainment.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!