New Director Needed to Lead All Inpatient and Outpatient Quality Services with Reid Hospital and Health Care Services as Director of Quality!
- The Director of Quality role involves the development and implementation of leadership functions to meet the strategic and operational requirements of Reid Health, supporting both its executive team and the Board of Trustees.
- Departmental oversight includes Patient Safety, Quality, and Infection Control.
- Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, this leader will oversee a team of ~10 FTEs.
- The Director is accountable for the efficient and effective fiscal management and outcomes spanning creating/budgeting and concurrently tracking results including the timely implementation of strategies required to effectively ensure the departments’ performance is meeting established targets.
- The Director will be tasked to drive CMS Star and Leapfrog ratings, and other key quality metrics.
- Ideal candidates will be a visible, and highly passionate leaders. Must be capable of building and maintaining effective working relationships with all staff. Knowledge of ACO, Value-Based Care and Performance Improvement/RCA skills will be critical.
- This position is based out of Richmond, but travel to local satellite offices will be required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- Active RN required.
- Previous healthcare experience required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership role in the clinical, quality improvement arenas is preferred.
- Reid Health is a health system that includes a 231-bed hospital on the main campus and numerous satellite locations in the region of Eastern Indiana and Western Ohio. Reid's service area is home to about 280,000 people and includes six Indiana and two Ohio counties.
- Nationally recognized quality and technology are paired with a personal touch that sets Reid Health apart. The growing team is known for going the extra mile to make sure patients and families are made to feel as comfortable and cherished as possible when they find themselves in need of services.
- Reid Health was awarded an 'A' in the spring 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, a national distinction recognizing achievements providing safer healthcare.
- Reid Health is accredited by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP), the Indiana State Department of Health, Medicare/Medicaid, American Association of Blood Banks, and the American College of Surgeons Community Cancer Program.
- Richmond, Indiana, is located along I-70 on the Indiana and Ohio border and has twice received the All-America City Award. The region is also conveniently close to the metropolitan areas of Indianapolis, Cincinnati and Dayton, making city life within easy reach for all the activities that go with that.
- Richmond is brimming with natural beauty, unique history, and a vibrant culture. For those who love city life, Richmond hosts a Civic Theater, a professional Richmond Symphony Orchestra, many diverse museums, and countless restaurants and nightlife experiences.
- Whether it’s hiking at Hayes Arboretum, exploring at Cope Environmental Center, biking on the Cardinal Greenway, or enjoying time with your family at one of our 19 tremendous public parks, Richmond is home to a wide array of opportunities to reconnect with and enjoy the outdoors.
- With an established and well-earned reputation as one of the best Midwest antiquing destinations, Richmond and Wayne County are home to Antique Alley, offering more than 1,200 antique dealers along two loop trails, recommended by Midwest Living Magazine.