New Director Needed to Lead All Inpatient and Outpatient Rehabilitation Services with the Exciting Opportunity to Drive Growth Across New Sites!
- The Director of Rehabilitation Services provides strategic, managerial, and clinical oversight for all inpatient, outpatient, and pediatric rehabilitation services across multiple locations, which includes athletic training and physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
- Reporting to Reid Hospital’s Vice President, the Director will oversee close to 100 FTEs and serves as a key liaison to hospital leadership, across departments, and with medical staff.
- Seeking a leader with business development experience to focus on growth of outpatient services to new sites, while maintaining high quality care within current offerings.
- The Director is responsible for fiscal management, performance improvement, regulatory compliance, quality control programs, and staffing for the department.
- Must bring 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in the rehabilitation field, spanning inpatient, outpatient, and acute care rehabilitation services.
- Master’s degree required. Education and certification in a therapy field is preferred.
- Reid Health is a health system that includes a 231-bed hospital on the main campus and numerous satellite locations in the region of Eastern Indiana and Western Ohio. Reid's service area is home to about 280,000 people and includes six Indiana and two Ohio counties.
- Nationally recognized quality and technology are paired with a personal touch that sets Reid Health apart. The growing team is known for going the extra mile to make sure patients and families are made to feel as comfortable and cherished as possible when they find themselves in need of services.
- Reid Health was awarded an 'A' in the spring 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, a national distinction recognizing achievements providing safer healthcare.
- Reid Health is accredited by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP), the Indiana State Department of Health, Medicare/Medicaid, American Association of Blood Banks, and the American College of Surgeons Community Cancer Program.
- Richmond, Indiana, is located along I-70 on the Indiana and Ohio border and has twice received the All-America City Award. The region is also conveniently close to the metropolitan areas of Indianapolis, Cincinnati and Dayton, making city life within easy reach for all the activities that go with that.
- Richmond is brimming with natural beauty, unique history, and a vibrant culture. For those who love city life, Richmond hosts a Civic Theater, a professional Richmond Symphony Orchestra, many diverse museums, and countless restaurants and nightlife experiences.
- Whether it’s hiking at Hayes Arboretum, exploring at Cope Environmental Center, biking on the Cardinal Greenway, or enjoying time with your family at one of our 19 tremendous public parks, Richmond is home to a wide array of opportunities to reconnect with and enjoy the outdoors.
- With an established and well-earned reputation as one of the best Midwest antiquing destinations, Richmond and Wayne County are home to Antique Alley, offering more than 1,200 antique dealers along two loop trails, recommended by Midwest Living Magazine.