Leadership for 45 FTEs and 40-Bed Unit!
Interim Director of Nursing, Behavioral Health
- The Interim Director of Nursing leads 45 FTEs and a 40-bed, expanding adult Behavioral Health unit.
- Seeking a visible leader to prioritize team check-ins and communication, employee retention efforts, growing the service line, supporting the addition of Partial Hospitalization Program, and meeting financial and productivity metrics.
- Must bring significant Behavioral Health leadership experience.
- BSN and active Virginia or Compact RN license required.
- Richmond is a cityscape of culture: a blend of historic residential neighborhoods, museums and businesses.
- It is home to the Richmond Symphony, the Richmond Ballet, the theatre, the Library of Virginia, AAA baseball, championship basketball and tennis and a host of other cultural attractions.
- Opportunities for outdoor recreation include rock climbing and whitewater rafting, fishing and bicycle riding, golf and horseback riding.
- At the crossroads of Interstates 64 and 95, Richmond is an hour from the mountains and two hours from the beach and Washington, DC.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!