Seeking Strong Collaborative Leader to Become the New Interim Director of Benefits!
- The Interim Director of Benefits will be responsible for the formulation, execution and evaluation of the organization’s benefits programs including health and welfare benefits as well as retirement benefits.
- This role will mentor and lead the analytics staff, collaborate with senior leadership to ensure business objectives and legal requirements are being met, assures compliance with legal requirements of employee benefit programs, and provides preparation and filing for the organization’s legal reports.
- Ideal candidates will be detail oriented, well-versed in Benefit Administration and benefits, provide a positive influence on change and collaboration with various teams, as well as possess strong mentoring and process orientation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or related field required; Master’s preferred.
- Must bring 5+ years of experience.
- Virginia is an American history icon. Learn about the great leaders of our country at one of the eight estates of former U.S. Presidents, visit the hallowed grounds of a Virginia battlefield ,and travel the Crooked Road through Southwest Virginia for a musical history experience.
- Across Virginia, you’ll find inspired culinary delights featuring Virginia’s heirloom grains and vegetables, heritage meats, savory cheeses and of course, signature Virginia oysters. From award-winning fine dining to down-home Southern cooking at family-run restaurants, there’s something for every type of foodie.
- Enjoy leisurely bike rides on multi-use recreation trails to adrenaline pumping mountain biking routes in Virginia's Blue Ridge; epic hikes along awe-inspiring peaks in Shenandoah National Park to short but scenic trails that hikers of every skill level can enjoy.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!