Serve as the Interim Nurse Manager of Med Surg at a Medical Center in Minnesota!
- The Interim Nurse Manager of Med Surg will be responsible for the management of approximately 75 FTEs as well as provide oversight for the Med Surg and Special Needs units.
- Work to stabilize staffing and provide hands-on, approachable leadership to the team.
- COVID vaccine required for this role.
- Must bring 5+ years’ leadership experience.
- RN license required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Rochester Minnesota combines the comfort of small city living with easy access to rich cultural and entertainment opportunities in nearby Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
- Rochester is a city of international tastes with over 165 restaurants with a rich shopping scene marked by a variety of one-of-a-kind independent shops.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.